Night Warehouse - Full-Time
Warehouse 171 Weidner Rd Rochester, NY 14624, USA
The Mid-Shift Drop Stocker reports directly to the Night Warehouse Supervisor and is responsible for completing all drops for next day orders. This individual is also responsible for late receiving and put away as needed. The Mid-Shift Drop Stocker will also assist the Night Team with planned item retrieval (PIR). Also known as the pre-pick or staging process. When these 2 functions are completed the individual is responsible for assisting the Night Team as needed. This could entail picking, loading, maintenance tasks or other duties as assigned. The Warehouse Mid-Shift must conduct oneself in accordance with the Palmer Food Services company culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform Letdowns daily using demand report
- Check-in, receive and stock product.
- Put together orders accurately with respect to order of stops and company policy
- Complete the planned item retrieval process in a timely fashion.
- Perform daily maintenance duties including, returns, sweeping and general organizational duties
- Wrap and stage pallets
- Performs other duties as assigned by the MOD
- Communicate and clean up spills or damages to the MOD
- Communicate all problems with received product including quantity errors or integrity errors
- Utilize the operating system to run “no scan” reports to check pallets for completion
- Communicate all discrepancies with the Inventory Control Specialist for review
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to work in various adverse conditions such as tight or enclosed spaces, heights, and temperature extremes
- Communicates well with team members and customers
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds using correct lifting procedures
- Ability to comprehend and follow multi-step written and/or oral instructions under minimum supervision
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer knowledge with ability to adapt to warehouse software
- Previous experience selecting merchandise in a warehouse
Detail Oriented: Advanced
Load Material: Expert
Lift up to 100 lbs: Expert
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Palmer Food Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applications for all positions without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other protected class or status. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interviewing process should notify an organization representative.