Community Support Interim Convenience Store
Our Governor authorized NYS Restaurants to be allowed, for a two-week period beginning March 20, 2020, to sell foods considered to be grocery items while the COVID-19 restrictions are in place. This allowance will then be evaluated to extend the time frame if necessary.
How do you setup your Community Support Interim Convenience Store?
- Start by pulling items from your dry storage that are not detrimental to your To-Go service program. A lot of folks would appreciate tomato products, dried pasta, rice, paper towels, bleach and toilet paper.
- Then ask your Palmer Food Services Representative to help you find what’s right for you and your community.
- Type a list of the items you will “box up” for your customer’s curbside pickup then shout it out on social media and your website. This is easy to do and will go a long way with your customers.
- Spring Water
- Vinyl Gloves
- Paper Towels
- Luncheon Napkin
- Paper Plates
- Film Wrap
- Foil Roll
- Dawn Pot & Pan Soap
- Chlorine Bleach
- Pasta: Elbows, Spaghetti, Penne, Elbow Plus, Ditalini
- Individually Wrapped Desserts: Brownies, Cookies, Bars